1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

2.3.5 UPGRADE

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Alkali, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010

Sponsored Ad

My friends,
    I have upgraded my phone to above upgrade but noticed very poor battery
    performance please what is the solution?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Everything Android

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    I sent you an email, but I can put it here as well.

Disable the auto backlight. Main screen/menu/display/uncheck the box.

You can add a widget to homescreen to quickly adjust light settings. Let me know if you need one.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Seriously i am starting to hate my phone over this issue, more so it wasn't like this before the Htc software update. I even select display like Sherri said to AUTO but still no more than four hrs.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Everything Android

5. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Turn "auto" off.

6. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    I think i may have to reset my phone to default and see but how do i get my Apps & Settings using MYBACKUP PRO?

7. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Alkali, if you ever need me faster, use Gtalk or Gmail...

But...My Backup Pro stores on your sd card, and to their "cloud" based servers. Make sure you have everything set up there correctly, as the sd storage will just backup applications, and not settings.

Also, if you use apps with data stored, My Backup Pro can not restore data, just the app, unless you are rooted. (I happen to know you aren't...)

For me, I don't play too many games on phone, so data, while nice to be able to restore, isn't "crucial". I know a lot of people who want their data to save place/stats in games, so just be "wary".

Any app installed from Market will be in market. Any apk file I have sent you will be on sd card. (No data). My Backup Pro will restore your call logs/settings/sms/pictures (although these are on sd card)/contacts/etc.

You know where I am if you need me!

8. AndroTech

AndroTech New Member

Jan 10, 2012
    What version did you have before?