1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

3 days so far and the Droid rocks!...

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by powerwagon, Nov 25, 2009.

1. powerwagon

Bronze

Nov 24, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I just thought I would start a "I love my Droid b/c" thread. I came from the Pre and I have to admit that I love just about everything about this phone so far. The Pre will be a great phone one day, but I was tired of waiting for that day. Meanwhile, the Droid seems to be really solid in just about every respect. I have seen some posts saying the phone seems a bit sluggish, however you have not seen sluggish until you try my previous phone. Apps would take anywhere from 2-5 secs. to open, when you scrolled quickly using the internet, the screen would checker out. Enough about that. Anyway, just wanted to say that I absolutely love my phone so far and figured I would pass it on since forums these days seem to be littered with unhappy owners vs. happy ones.

Btw, I just figured out last night while tinkering around that the phone actually truly has multitasking...that was a nice surprise. It was an impulse buy, so I'm sure there are a lot of things I will figure out in the coming days. :dft009:smile

2. tj!2k6

Bronze

Aug 7, 2006
    Congrats on your new phone! Great to hear that you're loving it... you're not alone! =)

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. gwhzz35

Bronze

Jan 4, 2007
    I couldn't agree with you more. I've had mine about a week now and it's just awesome. I didn't think I would ever give up my Q nor did I ever think I would ever use all these crazy apps.

I was comparing it to my buddy's iPhone and I love my Droid..it's different..it's new technology..just awesome!

My only gripe is I wish the Droid was a global phone.