1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

A Couple of Problems

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Maleboe, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Maleboe

Maleboe New Member

Feb 11, 2011

Sponsored Ad

I have two specific problems. I have tried recently to download apps from the market and I have successfully downloaded them according to my Evo but it gets stuck on Installing for ever install. Also I noticed when I tried to go and look at the manage applications area I can't pull up any memory usage statistics or sizes of the applications. I have tried doing a factory data restart. It did nothing for it. It still does the same thing. Also if I leave the menu open long enough for Manage applications it gives me a force close. The second issue is I can't mount the drive on my Evo to my computer. Can someone please give me some help or point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Josh

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Have you recently rooted the phone? Are you running any custom ROM's?

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android App

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Maleboe

Maleboe New Member

Feb 11, 2011
    no i haven't rooted, i have no idea how to do that. It just started doing this like 3 or 4 days ago. Do you have any idea as to how fix it?

5. Maleboe

Maleboe New Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Fixed

i figured out the problem, it was some corrupt file on my micro sd card. I erased all files except my picture folder off of it and it started working with no issue at all