1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

A couple of questions..

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by kimnlogan, Mar 15, 2011.

1. kimnlogan

kimnlogan New Member

Mar 15, 2011

Sponsored Ad

I just got my first Android phone a few weeks ago.. obviously a Fascinate. I am LOVING this phone but still trying to figure a couple of things out.

1) Is there a way to 'save' the folders I create on my homepages? (for instance my 2 year old accidentally deleted some of them so I had to recreate them and fill them up again... ugh!)

2) What is the easiest way to reorganize my apps 'drawers'/pages? I'd like to have all of my tools on one page, entertainment another, games another, etc... so that I can easily find things that I don't keep in my folders on my homepages.

Thanks in advance for your time and help! :)

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    I use Folder Organizer for question #2! Go into Filer Organizer, use their labels or make your own. I made one called "Social"....Then you tap "items", "apps" and add the apps you want in this folder. For this one, I have Tweetcaster, Plume, Twicca, Facebook, Tapatalk, Handcent, Gtalk, Gmail and Mail. You can select an icon or use any you want.

On my homescreen, I long press. Add shortcut. Choose Folder Organizer label. Choose the label you just made. One of my favorite apps.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. Sponsored Advertisement