1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

A way to delete emails in bulk???

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by powerwagon, Nov 25, 2009.

1. powerwagon

Bronze

Nov 24, 2009

Sponsored Ad

Is there a way to delete multiple emails at once? Ex, delete all emails in the "trash" bin, "inbox" etc?

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Click the check boxes next to each e-mail messages, menu<delete all...

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    There should be a select all or none option. Maybe in the next update.

Funny how the lack of a CR in the profile info makes you a /Droid Carrier:. Is that like a Typhoid Mary?

5. mac1979

mac1979 New Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Bad Manual

I just figured out how to do that today. I figured it out by accident. For a phone that does so very much the instruction manual for the phone is very limited and probably the worst manual I have ever seen for a smart phone.

6. SoSoHelp

SoSoHelp New Member

Dec 26, 2009
    You know I was thinking the same thing. Than I thought maybe that is part of the company's plan (or scheme). By not having a detailed manual the company has insured that we the Droid-nites will find each other and learn from each other experiences. What a unique way to determine the popularity of the phone!:thumbup: