1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Accessories needed, GOOGLE!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Ramesh, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Ramesh

Bronze

Oct 29, 2008

Sponsored Ad

I need some accessories. I need another wall charger, perhaps a case, and a DOCK! Come on, Google, get on it. I heard the dock isn't too far out, let's hope for the best.

Has anyone wrapped their phone w/an IS?

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    I have the Invisible Shield on the Droid...

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Ramesh

Bronze

Oct 29, 2008
    and? you like?

5. Animal~is~awake

Animal~is~awake New Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Skins & Covers …

I have the Invisiable Shield on my Motorola Droid's screen. For a case protector I'm using the one Verizon sells. It's the one that has a rubber pebble grain type of coating and a felt lined hard plastic shell. It comes it two pieces. It adds a little bit of thickness to the Droid but the coating makes for a secure grip in your hand. I've never had to worry about loosing the battery cover with this type of cover. A buddy of mine is in the military and he said the Invisiable Shield should help prevent any glass problems with the Droid's screen.

Another Droid Addict
    Animal

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    @Ramesh, yes, I do like it. It cuts down on the "greasy" feel of the screen for me...Makes it a little more secure. I also only use the Invisible Shield as a screen protector. I use the clear plastic 2 part case that Verizon sells for the rest of the body. Only issue is that the Droid does not fit into the car dock or the multi-media dock with the back of this case on. Thankfully, it is easy to remove.:dft012:wink