1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Activate 3G

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Zafran Zanhar, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Zafran Zanhar

Zafran Zanhar New Member

Nov 13, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Guys, i have samsung anycall SHW-M100S brought frm korea. The issue is cant connect to internet. Settings are ok. Bt there isnt an option for connect to data. Only connect to data in roaming.. I am fed up wth searching for options. If anyone knws, pls help me...

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    What are you using to try connecting to the Internet, WiFi or a phone data connection?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Zafran Zanhar

Zafran Zanhar New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    mobile data connection

5. Zafran Zanhar

Zafran Zanhar New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    wht am thinking is, this is ph only for use in korea. thts y there is no option to connect data.. jst to connect data roaming. bt settings are ok. bt cant access the internet

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    From what I have read that phone was only released in Korea. Is it branded to a carrier/provider or is it unlocked?

7. Zafran Zanhar

Zafran Zanhar New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    i think its unlocked. can make calls, msgs...only issue is cant use internet.

8. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    The calls and messaging would be through the cellular provider's network. The Internet would be through a data plan. Are you sure the provider has provisioned the account and included your data plan? It almost sounds like you are having the problem BlackBerry users have that they get a data plan, but not the specific BB data plan so their Internet doesn't work.

Can you connect to a WiFi signal and surf the web that way?

9. Zafran Zanhar

Zafran Zanhar New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    No use for it. Nw No worries Steve.. Thnx for ur Help.