1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Android Events

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by fluffy2012, Oct 11, 2012.

1. fluffy2012

fluffy2012 New Member

Oct 11, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Hi
    I hope someone can help me. Does anyone know what events can be detected by a typical Andriod phone? Its for a school project. Thanks:)

2. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
    Could you expand on events? What type of events are you talking about?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. rajeevk

rajeevk New Member

Sep 25, 2012
  5. fluffy2012

fluffy2012 New Member

Oct 11, 2012
    I dont know, the question says: ' List events that can be detected by a typical Android phone'.. are there lots of events?
    thanks for replying

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    If you are doing a project for school we are not here to do it for you. Think about events that would occur on a cell/smart phone. Calls, texts, emails, and???????

7. fluffy2012

fluffy2012 New Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Where in my post does it say ' do it for me stevetaz??' No it doesn't!! I wanted help that's all. Forget it!

8. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Not sure why you are offended. You said you had a project for school and the question was what events can be detected by an Android. By asking that question it appeared you were looking for answers. I can't imagine what else that meant.

I did give you a reply that provided a few events and tried to lead you to what else might be detected.

Sorry if you took offense. Good luck in your studies.....