1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Android expertise or Help in internal storage

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by BellaReed, Oct 20, 2015.

1. BellaReed

BellaReed New Member

Jun 19, 2014

Sponsored Ad

problem about my huawei device. See, I kinda bought a honor 4c with only 8GB storage. I thought it will only be okay and 8gb is big enough but lately, i've been playing games like zombie tsunami, honeyday blitz2, COC, candy crush, magic touch, and mu internal storage is already full. I only have Social media apps like FB, TW, tumblr, and stuff like that. even my games aren't that big enough like honeyday blitz 2 is only under 250mb, so is cc. I know COC is sort of big, but as you can see, those are just my games. I honestly dont know why I cant install anymore. And apps take so much of my Memory. Is there anyway that I upgrade the internal memory? or is that fixed?

• Like Like x 1
  2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Internal memory is fixed. Do you have a media card installed? That will accept cards up to 32GB.

Store data, songs, video, etc. to the card to release internal storage space. 8GB is still pretty small and you have to manage the memory making sure you don't load too many apps. Delete those you don't use regularly. Some apps can be stored on the card, but to operate they must be loaded to internal memory. Some are made to reside on teh card, but operate in internal memory.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. BellaReed

BellaReed New Member

Jun 19, 2014
    You mean SD card right? I have that but only 3gb memory. is that okay. sorry. I thought it was large cause the games I play are only 30 mb below. magic touch isnt that large and honeydayblitz 2 is just 50mb I think. But I dont know why it says that I used 7gb of my phone from apps.

btw, the games I mentioned are the only ones that I installed so there really is something shady...

5. kdenominator

kdenominator New Member

Sep 8, 2015
    To make it short, Just go to
    1. Settings
    2. Apps
    3. Manage Apps
    4. Downloaded
    5. You will see all the downloaded app there including the game Honeyday blitz2
    6. when you find it, go to "Storage" and "Move to SD"

thats how you do it missy

6. BellaReed

BellaReed New Member

Jun 19, 2014

Thank you so much! You are my savior! :) I was already thinking of uninstalling HDB2 because of that. Thank you! I would have had my heart broken into a million little pieces if I lose the game :(

7. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    But mind it that you could not change each and every app destinations, some of the apps like whatsapp will always remain in Internal Memory.

8. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    Thanks so much for this post, I was having th same issue from past few days & it really worked out.

9. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    visit below link to save the memory

10. Paul Burke

Paul Burke New Member

Mar 29, 2016
    But sometimes it does not work after moving it to SD cards. For this, you need to remove all the cache memory and temp files by connecting it to your computer.