1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Android Forums: Evolved

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by chris, Jul 12, 2011.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

Tonight, I'm pleased to announce a new template here at eA. It's a departure from what you've been used to, but hopefully that's a good thing. It's a dark theme, but fits the Android vibe well. The other themes are still easily accessible. Simply click on the link at the bottom left that says "Droid Dark" and select "everything Android" to revert back. I might very well revert back to that template, but for now I figured everyone might want to preview the new stuff.

evolved.png

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  2. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    As always, we remove all ads for members from both the site and our free app. Members see zero ads. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Looking at the screenshot on my phone. Looks great. Will look o a pc tomorrow.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Sexy new theme.
    This also fixed my issue, I changed the Theme from 'Droid' to 'Dark Droid' and all is well.