1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Android on your TV!!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Androidhard, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Androidhard

Androidhard New Member

Dec 13, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.... but anyways, I came across this really interesting android device, that plugs into your tv, and turns it into a full blown functioning android experience . It's called the G-box midnight. It does full 1080, and runs ICS 4.0. I bought one last week and it's pretty sweet. It's amazing what you can find for under a $100 bucks. I thought I would share this with the android community for those that might not know that this things exists. I think it's a great product and i now resell them. If you guys have any questions about it feel free to ask away.

[​IMG]

Specs:

CPUPowerful A9-M3 Amlogic Neon CPU
    Ethernet10/100Mbps Full Duplex
    GPUMali400 3D Accelerated Graphics
    Operating System Android 4.0.4 ICS
    RAM1GB DDR 3
    Storage 4GB Total System Space
    USB Port(s) Four (4) 2.0 High Speed USB Ports

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Just to be clear, you are saying you have no association with the website or the product, correct? You just happened to find it and bought one and are now a fan?

3. Sponsored Advertisement