1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Android Problem!! Please Help!!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Udbhav, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Udbhav

Udbhav New Member

Feb 15, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Recently I Rooted My Android Phone And Deleted Stock Apps & After Getting Frustrated By Force Close Pop-Ups I Factory Reset MY Phone Now I Am Struck On Touch The Android To Begin Screen Even I Touched It 1000000 Times Nothing Happens I Also Tried The Clockwise Corner Touching Method To Bypass That Screen But Nothing Happens !!!!
    I am Stuck!
    Pls Help What 2 Do ???
    But I Have 1 PluS Point = My Friend Has The Same Device As I Have
    Any Ideas ????
    Please Pls Help
    :( :( :( :(

#1 Udbhav, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
  2. sambhavna

sambhavna Guest

Androids are a free source of mobile operating system, so basically androids are some what popular for its market place and "browsing". androids do not come in to the race of smartphones rather they were modern phones years back.
    Android phones do have many software issues, most times some apps work at the back ground and you cant find them and also you get hanged up sometimes.
    Basically Samsung android phones have many issues. The software issues of the androids and the hardware issues of the samsung devices. so i believe use any samsung phones, so you can deposit it for repair at the service center.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Software of your IPhone????? Sheeesh.....

#3 stevetaz, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  5. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Did you backup before deleting? Can try turning off phone, booting into recovery, and reflashing the system.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

6. Erick Kincaid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2011
    I'm watching many thread that contains the problem of after routing the cellphones.I think routing is not a good idea... any suggestion?

7. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Yes, the suggestion is if you are not comfortable don't do it.

And it is ROOTING, not routing.

8. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    If your phone works as it should, and you are not having problems with it, there is no NEED to root.

I rooted because I bought a phone with features I needed and wanted. When "the powers that be" force updated my system, they took away a feature I wanted/needed. I would not have bought the phone that way.

My options were new phone (not financially practical) or rooting and a custom ROM which restored my features.

But again, not without issues! Read everything you can. If phone does all you want/need, no reason to root it.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

9. Isabel Rae

Isabel Rae Guest

Just never do anything with your droid phones if you are unsure what will happen.. Best thing is to ask for any supervision from a person in a droid store. Even how I want to experienced anything with my phone I'd rather not touch something I am not familiar with.

10. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010
    Another word of advice would be, if you're gonna look at root, look at/understand the process of re-flashing your phone to it's original ROM. Don't know what you're using but an RUU should be out there for you to use to reset. Also, it should be said that rooting and a custom recovery like CWM or EXT4 should go hand in hand.

11. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I disagree with that.
    Never will I go to a store to ask for help on how to root or help after rooting. They wont help.

That's why there are forums, and online discussion groups.

12. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Not only will they not help, they will tell you it "can't be done". They will also remind you that this voids all warranties.

Daughters phones (one has a Samsung Stratosphere and the other has a Droid 2) are non-rooted, stock phones. Even with these, I an loathe to enter a VZW store for help. First thing they do is Master Clear it, which is usually not the problem!

Kind of drastic! I will always come here first for help.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

13. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
    Really? I am stunned store employees won't help you do something that involves voiding your warranty. :eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Everything Android

14. Chancellor

Chancellor New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    So how's the phone looking now? Get it working ?

15. Erick Kincaid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2011
    hahahaha i know it is. Wrongly typed :)

16. Aadam gibson

Aadam gibson Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Rooting is not preferred just because of any small issues, but if it really necessary then please do take a back-up, that will help you even after rooting.

17. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Like what issues?

18. fskldgnvc

fskldgnvc Member

Jul 24, 2012
    yeah , rooting make take u some convinience but at the same time , slao some problems that can not get over.