1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Android Updates

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by LauraSmithMS, Aug 16, 2016.

1. LauraSmithMS

LauraSmithMS New Member

Aug 8, 2016

Sponsored Ad

Hi all,
    I thought to give this forum a life I found it so boring and almost dead **no offense** So you all are requested to please participate in the forum if you log in, and post the latest news, games, software, apps, tips, tricks in short everything related to Android. Thanks in anticipation.
    I am the one who is posting the picture of Samsung Note 7 that seems totally flawless and I am totally impressed when I got the demo today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Welcome LauraSmith MS and I too am impressed with the new Note. However, I can't envision ever walking around with a device of that size held to my head talking. Yes, I still use my cell as a phone.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. LauraSmithMS

LauraSmithMS New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    yeah you are right, I also use a light and old phone for long convos, but this note 7 hits me in the heart :love:

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Hopefully not too hard!!!

6. LauraSmithMS

LauraSmithMS New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    LOL! actually, it hits hard :( I just bought the new phone and I don't want to break the bank

7. expertcliping

expertcliping New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Its look very nice and best camera in samsung mobile phones.