1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Reviews on Alcatel Flash 2

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by BrianRobins, Oct 11, 2015.

?

Worth it to buy?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015

Sponsored Ad

I am planning to buy a new Android phone i am looking forward for Alcatel Flash 2 phone cause it has great specs and a cheap price. I wanted to hear some of those have this kind of phones if this phone is worth to buy.

Attached Files:

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Phone looks to have decent specs and a good price. Alcatel was really late to the cell phone game and is trying to get a foot in the door, but near as I can tell they are almost unknown here in the USA. Since this is a US-based forum I doubt you will find much of a response.

You might look around for Asian-based forums as that has been a good market for Alcatel.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Didn't hear a lot about the phone you want to buy. If the price is reasonable and serve better you can go for it. Wish you all the best. Enjoy your phone.

5. Sunil Shrestha

Sunil Shrestha New Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Nice Sharing! I liked it. Thanks.

6. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Thanks for the nice information my friend..