1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone get the Cliq?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Oct 27, 2009.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

So, who has the Cliq? Jump in let us know how you like it? Interested to hear some feedback on MotoBlur

2. homis

homis New Member

Aug 30, 2007
    I have it ordered, hoping it will be delivered today or tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. red04star

red04star New Member

Jun 24, 2008
    Been using it for a couple of months (trial phone)... Its a solid phone and honestly aside from the 1.5 to 2.0 upgrade issue I prefer it to 'Droid.

5. Tammy2010

Tammy2010 New Member

Nov 12, 2009
    I have the Cliq... and so far I can say that I like the phone! i am looking for apps as to how to lock my texts messages and have live email... cna you help me in this area?

6. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Great to see a whole bunch of new Cliq owners here. A big welcome to all of you.:dft012:wink

7. bvaughn78

bvaughn78 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    I have been using it since it came out and am enjoying it over my Moto Q9h. Sadly here in China a lot of the apps will not work. Hopefully that will get better once I get it unlocked next month and use it on a local network (China Mobile). Now to see if I can find an Ophone on this trip.

8. kopunch

kopunch New Member

Dec 2, 2009
    I'm not much of a cell phone reviewer. My former cell was a BB -Curve and Storm on the Sprint network. I'm real happy with the CliQ (so far). I'm in the process of finding similar apps that I used with my BB's. Speaking of which most of the apps that I have tried work so much better on the Android OS vs RIM.

I'm able to use AT&T or T-Mobile towers which is a big plus. Using Advanced App Killer, my battery now last for 2-3 days.

I'm not crazy about having to use Ahome or something similar to change the theme..and finding the correct size wallpaper is a mystery so far. All minor stuff.

I'm still muddling my way through things so if anyone has suggestions let me know. I'm trying to find if skyfire works with this phone.

9. brie

brie New Member

Feb 14, 2010
    I also have a Cliq. I am a BlackBerry convert so I've been very happy. I can't wait for the firmware upgrade. That's a little out of hand, IMHO.

--
    Brie

10. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    welcome to EA!!!

11. gledyard

gledyard New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    3 in the Family

My wife, son and myself all have Cliqs now. I love the Android system, I love the phone, pretty much everything. My old phone was an HTC running Windows Mobile and this is vastly superior aside from needing a separate program to sync my Outlook. But that was minor. All net surfing, messaging, etc is easier and faster by magnitudes.

12. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    great
    welcome to eA!!

13. cheony09

cheony09 New Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Since I got my cliq at first I was skeptical about it.but once I updated to 2.1 I love it

Sent from my MB200 using Everything Android App

14. cheony09

cheony09 New Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Well I got my cliq last week.was skeptical at first but when I downloaded the 2.1 upgrade I love it...

15. cheony09

cheony09 New Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Upgrade is out.