1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone tried out ATT HSPA+ network?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by tcchubb, Feb 28, 2011.

1. tcchubb

tcchubb New Member

Feb 20, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Just saw that att is saying that its HSPA+ network is up and running in certain cities. Just wondering if anyone lives in any of these cities and has had a chance to try it out so the rest of us that are not so lucky can see what we will be getting one day

Sent from my MB860 using Everything Android App

2. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    Its live here in dallas. Nothing spectacular as of now. Download speeds avg 2-4 mbps upload capped at 300 kbps by at&t. Non hspa+ iphone 4 by comparison nearly same download speeds and upload over 1 mbps.

Sent from my MB860 using Everything Android App

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Orhan

Orhan New Member

May 23, 2011
    I just got me an att atrix yesterday. Still getting used to it. Been at tmobile for a long time.
    Latest I had mt4g speed was consistent at .7mb up 1.9 down but with att atrix here in Washington dc area speed test returns at 61-171 kb up 700-4300 kb down. I have H+ all the time at notification bar.
    It's too early maybe but I'm missing my MT4G with tmobile.

Sent from my MB860 using Everything Android

5. stevemw

stevemw New Member

May 14, 2011
    I got speeds ranging from 75/618 Kbits/s with 112ms latency to 4828/201 with 100ms latency. I've got a couple of readings from Speedtest.net at 0/0/-1 (what's up, AT&T?). Right now I'm getting 702/871 /98. So I'm still waiting for the speeds I thought this phone is capable of.
    Also, I've seen G once while booting up. Otherwise my phone is always showing H+ with 4 or 5 bars (I guess that's because of the APN).