1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

App certifications for beginners

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by David Webb, Sep 28, 2015.

1. David Webb

David Webb New Member

Sep 28, 2015

Sponsored Ad

Hi, Im new to this forum and im not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. Im pursuing a course in mobile app development at Cestar college, Toronto. I have been doing some freelance app development and found it quite interesting. I recently came to know about certifications in app development and being a beginner which is the best certification that will best suite me for a better career. Looking forward to your ideas and suggestions.

2. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Welcome to the forum, hope you will get every answer to your questions and we would also like to gain a lot from you.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    Welcome, just be consistent in this forum and keep posting what all you want to know or share with us.

5. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    Welcome to the forum i hope you like it here. Just share your thoughts and knowledge about android.

6. Astrologer Home

Astrologer Home New Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Welcome buddy. You will get lot of knowledgeable things here. Keep in touch. Have a nice time ahead

7. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay here.