1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

App Store.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Alkali, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010

Sponsored Ad

My dear friends,
    I have one silly question, is it possible to delete some years old Applications in the Store no longer needed?

Sent from my HTC One using Everything Android

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    According to our all-knowing friends at Google, NO! Sorry....
    Permanently removing uninstalled apps

At this time, there is no way to permanently delete or remove apps from the Google Play website (My Orders/My Android Apps) or from the Google Play Store app (My Apps) that you’ve previously downloaded but have since uninstalled.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. TarekElsakka

Bronze

Oct 27, 2012
    I always wondered about that but never took the time to actually check, and wow, that's pretty irritating, to be honest. BlackBerry App World also had the uninstalled applications list but all of them were easily remove-able.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    What do you mean by 'Delete Previously Uninstalled Apps'

Delete left over data on the phone?
    Remove from app list from the Play Store Android App?

6. TarekElsakka

Bronze

Oct 27, 2012
    On the PlayStore, there is a tab/category under My Apps which basically displays a list of applications you have installed before and then removed. That annoying list seemingly cannot be removed on the PlayStore, whereas it was removable on BlackBerry App World, that was my point.

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

You can remove them from the Play Store on the phone. I do not know if that translates to the web app though, one would hope it does or will eventually.

8. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    you know...I've never gone to Google Play on a web page. Only from the phone. You can certainly remove anything from your list on the phone. I can see no way to remove anything on the web site. (having just logged in to it for the first time ever)