1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

apps with ads

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by soapthesoup, Aug 25, 2011.

1. soapthesoup

soapthesoup New Member

Aug 25, 2011

Sponsored Ad

is it cool putting ads in applications? i made a couple of games for free..
    now im looking ways to earn with advertising.
    i heard about admob, but i dont have any idea how much i could possibly earn with it.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Devs do put adds in free apps sometimes, well most of the time I suppose. I can't speak on how much you could make though, I suppose it depends on your apps exposure and amount of downloads and what not.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010
    Banner ads are fine IMO but recently the iPhone keyboard app update .20 put in apps that pop my notification and send me SMS trying to sucker me into those $3/txt.message horoscopes or something.

Reverted to .19 and put a nasty post on the market. Plus a note to self so that I never buy from that dev.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

5. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    personally, and this is just me Id offer a trial version and a .99c version with every game ou post. This way If I decide I really want to buy the game I know if Im actually going to enjoy playing it in the long run. Or you could just rob a bank ... but hey thats just the caffeine talking