1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Auto switching app - (for profiles) - vibe, ring, etc..where?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by gwhzz35, Nov 24, 2009.

1. gwhzz35

Bronze

Jan 4, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I read somewhere, not sure if it was on this forum or not but there's an app that will 'read' your location and set whatever profile you want for ex, as you walk into your office at work, DROID will auto switch to vibrate.

Anybody know what app I'm referring to? I can't seem to find who posted this! :016:upset

2. troutseth

troutseth New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Look for an application called Locale - I think that is what you are looking for. I have not used it but a buddy sent it my way.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. davidhaynes

davidhaynes New Member

Sep 11, 2014
    Yes, there is an app called SoundOFF! ...It will track the location as per user-defined preferences and switch your phone to Mute, Vibrate or Ring mode.

5. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Winner! Winner! This question is seriously 5 years old! I hope the poster wasn't waiting...... O_o

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Stop exaggerating sherri. The original question won't be five years old until November.....That's at least two months away....
    LOL
    :)A

7. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    My bad....

8. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    <smile>