1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Battery for gaming

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by ashley80, Sep 8, 2015.

1. ashley80

ashley80 New Member

Apr 14, 2014

Sponsored Ad

Any battery recommendations for gaming cause I'm only playing simple games like stick hero, temple run and honeyday Blitz 2, but i always every lose battery. I think I need new ones. I have android for huwawei btw.

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Difficult to answer as you have given no information to work with.

How old is the phone and the battery? How long does the battery last when you use the phone to make calls, text, email and some web browsing without playing games?

When you say you lose the battery how long are you playing the games? When you say simple games, you may see them as that, but they may not be written in proper code and may cause the battery to drain as memory is not being released. Poorly written apps are a major cause of battery drain.

My experience is to stick with name brand batteries and avoid unknown, cheap knock-offs. Only buy from reputable dealers/sellers,

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. ashley80

ashley80 New Member

Apr 14, 2014
    I just got this It's pretty new. Like only last month. It's one by huwawei. And even if I'm not playing games It still loses its battery from 100% to 80. then I can only use it for 4 hours.

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    You should start here....

6. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    It's really hard to find out such battery for you. Because if you play games most then battery will not survive and need to charge most of the time.

7. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Right @Tayler idea isn't bad at all. He might get some good tips from stevetaz post.

8. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    Dude before buying a phone u should see the battery capacity 3000Mah to 4000 mah is good for gaming.

9. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    My Tab have 400 mAH battery, gives me upto 3 to 5 days standby time and about 200 mins of talktime

10. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    400mAH giving 3-5 days?

Doubtful at best....

11. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    You need atleast 5000 mAH battery to play games on your device.