1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Battery

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by workoutninja, Mar 3, 2012.

1. workoutninja

workoutninja New Member

Feb 18, 2012

Sponsored Ad

My phone was on standby for 5 hours and 30 minutes from a full charge and was down to 80%. Is that pretty standard for a 4G phone?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Everything Android

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Hard to say. 4G will definitely eat up battery life so you should run through a few cycles to see what it levels off at. You will probably see a big hit on the time it goes from full when you begin using it to make calls and surf the web and that is very normal for 4G.

Take a look at this thread and visit the link I included to get a feel. It is a good practice that if you aren't using the 4G connection to turn it off and that will extend the life of your charge.

Also make sure you don't let the battery run down below 20% as that will shorten the battery's useful life. LiIon batteries like to be topped off.

Keep us posted on how your personal experience goes with the battery life as you use it more.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. workoutninja

workoutninja New Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Thanks. Getting used to this phone still.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Everything Android

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    20% in 5 hours and 30 minutes is pretty good.