1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Blinking Green Light?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by gwhzz35, Nov 19, 2009.

1. gwhzz35

Bronze

Jan 4, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I'm trying to figure out when the blinking green light comes on in the right hand corner...anyone know?

2. gwhzz35

Bronze

Jan 4, 2007
    nevermind..I guess it's a notification light i.e. email

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. animal

Bronze

Nov 16, 2009
    it turns red when your battery is very low 8)

5. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    if you use the facebook app it will blink blue when you have a message. and if you use twidroid it will blink light blue. that's freakin' awesome!

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    And if you use the app Missed Call (free) you can customize the colors for what you want! I use Flashing Red for missed calls, purple for missed texts, green for incoming calls (great if phone is on silent...) and I can set certain peoples texts to different colors as well!

7. gwhzz35

Bronze

Jan 4, 2007
    very sweet very sweet indeed!

8. DroidRobot12

Bronze

Nov 13, 2009
    Thanks for the post, I just downloaded this app and it works great. :dft010:big_smile

9. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    No problem!

10. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    i'm downloading right now. thanks!

11. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    ok I am sold ... headed to the app store. :w00t:

12. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    i'm using it. but i'm hoping they add gmail support. that's the one i really wanted it for.

13. alwx2

alwx2 New Member

Oct 23, 2007
    I'm using Missed Call as well. The different colors for different contacts is cool.
    One issue I'm having, I set it for vibrate and sound notification. It will vibrate every 2 mins as I have it setup to do, but the sound plays non-stop until you open the missed call. Anyone else having this issue?

14. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Yes, but only for the missed call. It doesn't do this for the missed notifications...(text messages...)

And, the developer has stated that he can't incorporate e-mail notifications into this.