1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Browser

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by manic, Nov 8, 2009.

1. manic

Bronze

Nov 8, 2009

Sponsored Ad

This is my first smartphone and so far I am extremely pleased. I love the browser but have found a few limitations. Does anyone know if it is possible to d/l pics you view on the browser eg. pics found by searching images on Google? Also flash support would be great. I know there are a couple flash apps in the market but the free one doesn't work. The pay app (I think its Adobe) has issues according to comments on the market page. I don't mind paying but if I pay for something I want it to work. Also has anyone installed the optional browsers like Opera mini? Is there any advantage to do so?

2. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    To save images just push n hold the screen where the pic is then choose either save link or save image if its an option, as for flash dunno yet will look into it.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. manic

Bronze

Nov 8, 2009
    Yeah just d/l my first pic. Touch and old brings up the save option
    This phone is so freaking awesome!

5. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Yes it is the best phone on the market today. And if its ur first smartphone than uve been spoiled haha.

6. manic

Bronze

Nov 8, 2009
    Oh yeah for sure. I've had a permanent smile on my face since I got it on Friday. :dft010:big_smile