1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Calendar Color

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by n99hockey, May 29, 2010.

1. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I am not sure if this is a SenseUI thing or an Android thing, either way, I want to change the color that one of my calendars renders as. Its currently rendering the same color as another one I am using and I want to be able to change it so I can quickly tell the difference.

Earlier today it showed up as Yellow, and now Red. I removed the calendar and then re-added it and it changed, now, it wont change colors after removing and re-adding.

Anyone have any thoughts?
    I have held down the calendar when in the calendar select screen and nothing happens. I tried clicking on the color in the calendar select screen and nothing happens.

Thanks in advance.

2. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Are you using the Google calendar? If so you can change the colors using your desktop

Beta

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    In Google calendars on the pc it comes up as yellow and on the phone its red. On the pc my wifes calendar is red and also red on the phone.

I don't get it.

5. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Are you using any other calendar on your phone? That's not stock?

Beta

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    No they are all Google calendar based.

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Just tried to create a test calendar and sync it, changed the color to blue and it synced to the phone red....why wont the colors sync over? this is very annoying

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    ok i just figured it out with the help of the Google Calendar Help Forum it looks like on the last 2 rows of colors listed on the PC sync over...i dont know why that is, perhaps android doesnt have those colors in there database...who knows

but at least there is an answer, an odd one, but an answer

thanks everybody!

9. Fmstrat

Fmstrat New Member

Dec 28, 2010
  10. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Looks great!

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android App

11. bberryhill0

Silver