1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Calendar Items

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Alkali, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010

Sponsored Ad

I was playing around with my settings when i forced stop and clear data of my calender/calendar storage ,i then synced again with Google to have them back but no way! The calendar remained empty despite the fact i have contents in all my other devices.Please how do i restore them back?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Go in to settings, accounts & sync, uncheck the sync option in calendar, close it out, go back in and recheck it and wait for it to populate.

It might take a few min to get everything loaded.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Well
    Well what did i miss? I went to Settings>General Sync settings and uncheck application can sync,send and receive Data anytime( that is the only one i can see beside Auto sync, i close the application and open and CHECK again but no way! I cannot see my calendar after syncing.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    No
    Menu--Settings--Accounts & Sync--Click on gmail account, then uncheck 'sync calendar'
    back out, and repeat but this time check the box and wait for it to come back

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    I really really am missed.This is what i see> settings>Account and sync>Google ( with my name account in it), then further down IMAP/POP3 MAIL and then general settings, sync mail,update when opened and so on and so on but there is no Sync Calendar,not at all.

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Do you sync with Gmail?
    If so thats what you should be clicking on...in there is the calendar sync.
    If not, you click on whatever application you sync your calendar with.

8. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    I use Google sync with all my devices. However,i cannot see any Calender sync to uncheck. I am completely lost.

Sent from my Desire HD using Everything Android

9. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Don't use google sync so i am not sure. Who do you use for your calendar?

Sent from my Xoom using Everything Android

10. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Google sync with my MacBook, iPhone and Desire Hd.

11. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Service, what service do you use? Hotmail? Yahoo? What?

Sent from my Xoom using Everything Android

12. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    I am confused. For my calender i use Gmail. But i have yahoo,Gmail and hotmail accounts as well. Service like how.

13. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    What next for me,Hockey?

14. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    So if you have Gmail, then click on the gmail account and uncheck the calendar button like i said.

15. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    I have gmail but 'am 100% positive i have no calender to uncheck there. I have checked over and over again

16. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Android wonders never ends! When i have given up hope,downloaded and install App Jorte( Wonder girl Sherri made me)sync that application with google calendar and everything comes back to my native cal.The question is i do not understand App Jorte and would rather continue( i come from the village)with native Cal.Thanks everybody.