1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Calendar Question

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by n99hockey, Apr 30, 2010.

1. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

Sponsored Ad

ok so i downloaded a calendar from Google (the New York Giants Schedule) and all my calendars show up in the list on the device but this one.

i checked it against other calendar settings and i dont see a difference, anyone know either why it wont show up or how to make it show up...?

thanks!

2. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Did you try from within the calendar app ... menu > settings > my calendars > check the calendars you want displayed.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    its not listed there :(

5. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Well it appears to me that it must be located under "my calendars" in the web version to be displayed on the phone.
    For a workaround you can go to the teams website and export their calendar and after you import to yours it will display on your phone. I did this with the "Huskers". :w00t:

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    whats odd is my wifes calendar is under 'other calendars' and shows up...

7. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    That's cuz its a shared calendar ... so in a way its also yours.

It would be nice if it would display additional calendars tho. I tried to find the google site for suggestions but gave up for now.

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    i got it!!!

ok open calendar
    menu
    more
    refresh
    then go back to menu
    more
    calendars
    and it should be there

9. larsdennert

larsdennert New Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Menu more calendars menu add calendars. Then add the one that didn't show. Shared ones don't show in this list by default.