1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Call Log App

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by SoSoHelp, Feb 24, 2010.

1. SoSoHelp

SoSoHelp New Member

Dec 26, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I am looking for a Call Log App that will do what "call log" does from the phone window. In other words, I want to put an app on my home screen that I can click on and is taken directly into the "Call Log." I have tried Call Log Trimmer, Call Log Sort, RD Call History Query and Call Log Folder none of them seem to do what the "call log" icon located at the phone window screen does.

Any suggestions?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    can you create a widget for that particular menu and place it on the main screen?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. SoSoHelp

SoSoHelp New Member

Dec 26, 2009
    HMMMMM? Interesting! Had not thought of creating a widget. Probably because I don't know how to create one with the Droid. Is there a 'how to' guide to creating the widget.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
  6. williamsmith

williamsmith Guest

HI N99hockey I have seen your link....I cant understand whats your purpose to place this link here...Please explain...

7. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    I don't really understand the need. If you have the phone app on your home screen ... Call log is only two clicks away.