1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't sync one (mine) facebook contact

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Eugene, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Eugene

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I noticed that I had myself listed twice in my contacts so I deleted one of the duplicates and now I can't get it to show my facebook information. I've logged out of the FB app and back in and tried setting it to display all from facebook but still not matching it up. Anyone know exactly how it matches them up, did it assign some ID to the one I deleted and won't change?

2. manic

Bronze

Nov 8, 2009
    Have you installed the fb update in the marketplace? Once I did that a few contacts I had trouble syncing showed up. Also if you haven't already try manually snycing. From the homescreen get it the settings and choose the accounts and sync option. Turn the fb sync off then back on, that might do the trick

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Eugene

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    I have the version that came with 2.0.1, not sure if ti was the latest or not. I went ahead to the marketplace and searched for facebook and found the facebook app by facebook and installed it. It didn't ask me to login again so it must have been the same version.
    Yes, I've tried turning off and on syncing.