1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Categories

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by chris, Sep 9, 2011.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

If anyone has suggestions for the layout, organization of categories, please chime in here.

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Come on, Chris...EA is perfect as is!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I like the dark scheme here, we just need to make it default, some members dont have it checked, so they use the black text color and it doesnt show up on it.

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Wait, what doesn't show up?

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    The text, well it shows up, but you cant see if when its black and you use the dark scheme. So if someone has the old scheme on and uses the black default text it shows but it blends in to the background and you cant tell what someone wrote unless you click and highlight the post...does make sense?

7. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    What's a category? don't see anything labeled as that ?

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    On the main forum page...you will see a list of device/carrier/general names those are our categories

9. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    oh.... um...DUH on me <G>

10. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    These have been overhauled today. Merged, done away with. You name, big moves have happened.

Out: Fifty thousand categories for each new Android device.
    In: Single manufacturer based phone forums with support for device based thread prefixes. Users can sort, search and filter posts by device.

Out: General Forum
    In: Android Forum now houses all of those posts

Out: Rumored Android Phones
    In: Android forum now houses all of those posts

Simple. Easier. More focus. Better for users.