1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

charge light!!!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by penguin25, Nov 9, 2009.

1. penguin25

penguin25 New Member

Nov 7, 2009

Sponsored Ad

Does anyone know how to turn off the white light that comes on when you plug in the charger?

2. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    i bough the multimedia station dock alarm clock charging voodoo wonder block thingy so i wouldn't have it beaming at my face while i slept.

i keep waking up thinking aliens are abducting me!

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Turn the phone over?

5. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    the light actually comes out from where the charger port is. so no matter what side the phone is on the light is still on and beaming across the room.

if only it were that simple.

6. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    strangely the movie "I-Robot" comes to mind. lol

7. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    multimedia station is awesome by the way. it comes with an additional data cable & charger plug just like what came with the droid. so now i've got two! i bought a cigarette usb adapter so now i can use the second data cable to charge in the car. my girlfriend has the htc ozone and she can also charge her's in the car now too. woo hoo!

8. Eugene

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    That light on mine turns off once its done charging.

9. DroidRobot12

Bronze

Nov 13, 2009
    Is it a problem? I don't find it to be annoying....I almost didn't notice it.

10. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    before i got the dock it was a problem because of the way it sat on my night stand the light would shine right on my face. i don't know about some people, but my eyes are extremely light sensitive so even if it's facing away from my face it's still bothersome. the dock is awesome for charging/nightstand operation.

11. Eugene

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    doesn't your light turn off once its charged? I just plug mine in a little before bed and by the time I go to bed its charged.

12. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    well, i have rather poor signal at my house and i work a lot from home AND i've obviously been using my droid constantly and i use it right un to the point when i actually fall asleep. SO it takes while to charge and thus does not finish until i'm well into la la land dreaming of female shaped droids obeying my voice commands.

13. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    hahahaha :dft011:tounge_out

2 more days !!!