1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Charging question.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by dgray636, Feb 13, 2011.

1. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010

Sponsored Ad

I had a busy day yesterday. Not uncommon for me on a Saturday. When I was going to bed, I put my X on the charger. Battery was down to 30%. Normally for me, a complete charge from that point is under 2 hours. But after a restful 7 and a half hours of slumber, I only had 70% charge. Any ideas why this happened, and what can be done to stop this slowness in the future.

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Sounds like you may have had a faulty connection with the USB charger port....I had that using the dock. Had to double check to make sure phone was properly "seated"....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    my X has always been very slow charging. I've never had it go all night without fully charging, however, it is now 10am and my phone has been charging since 6am and is only at 50%. Battery has been draining at an alarming rate lately too.

5. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
    Mine doesn't take all that long to charge. I can go from completely dead to full charge in under 3 hours.
    Sherri, i think you were right. I think it might be my home charger. Car charger is working at this rate.

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android App

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Also, for some reason, my phone will only charge with Motorola ac chargers. In the car, I use a Verizon charger....

7. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
    I have an iGo charger in the truck. My old BB charger at home. Was working fine till this past weekend.

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android App

8. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Hubby's BB charger will NOT charge my phone. AT ALL! Neither will Rachel's LG EnV2 charger. They "fit", but won't charge. Try charger that came with phone.

9. mjkneuro

mjkneuro New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    old bb charger works fine on my incredible and droid pro.....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk