1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Charity App ???

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Charith Yashoda, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Charith Yashoda

Charith Yashoda New Member

Mar 16, 2013

Sponsored Ad

Hi guys, I'm looking for a charity app. Well to be more precise and app that simplifies the whole process. Also wouldn't mind come across some worthwhile causes?

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Please explain what you mean by a charity app. What are you looking for the app to do?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Charith Yashoda

Charith Yashoda New Member

Mar 16, 2013
    Thank you for your concern sir, I am looking for a app which I could donate and start funds .Actually i'm looking for this because m-commerce.Can you suggest me a good app for this

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    A simple Google search will give you all kinds of results. Not sure what you are after, but it is pretty suspicious the exact same question with the same title and number of question marks following pops up at a Blackberry site, worded just about the same except asking about an app for BB.

I am sure it is not you and your friends, right?

Assuming you are looking for something real and not here to push your own app in the Play store (which is probably next, under a different member name of course), do be careful with on-line charities. They are rampant with fraud. You would be better to look for known causes that are established in your country and can be properly vetted before giving money.

Or, you could just throw your local currency out the window. That would do just about as much good as many of the on-line "charities".

Just sayin'

• Like Like x 1
  6. Vvebster

Vvebster New Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Thanks for Sharing