1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap calls to India, cheap calls from tablet

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by h4dr0, May 30, 2014.

1. h4dr0

h4dr0 New Member

May 30, 2014

Sponsored Ad

Hello fourm

Cheap calls to India ( UK/Germany/France/India....etc) from the tablet? What application?

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    There are many apps that claim to provide what you are looking for. Here are a few:
    Viber
    Rebtel
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. dr_jpeg

dr_jpeg New Member

Nov 13, 2011
    I use RingCredible. Pretty good.

5. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    You could call for free through Whatsapp, you can call it anywhere through it, but the receiver should also have the same apps.

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    The forum is quiet, but is there any way you can get this new girl to stop posting and commenting on threads that are ancient? Responding to "what's the best phone" from 2012 seems pointless. I wouldn't mind except that I get notified every time she posts!

7. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I am sure she/he will get bored. Flurry of posts and then calm.....

Breathe deep, In, out, in, out......Better?

• Like Like x 1
  8. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    I personally suggest to use Skype to make a cheap calls to India fro your Tablet. Viber is also pretty good but it depends on your choice.

9. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Viber and Whats App are the best options.I use Whats App to make calls to my brother in Africa. Its best option.