1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Chris!!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by n99hockey, Feb 10, 2010.

1. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

Sponsored Ad

wow, so i was going through my morning tweets and came across this one
    50 Smartphone Blogs to Watch my PC World..

Everything Android made the list!

as did Everything iCafe and EverythingPre

sadly EverythingWM did not :016:upset

http://www.pcworld.com/article/188613/50_smartphone_blogs_to_watch.html

2. tj!2k6

Bronze

Aug 7, 2006
    Congrats! Even if they did get the name backwards... lol

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    haha yes they did, i had to click the link to make sure it was us!:dft011:tounge_out

5. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
    is'nt EWM still more active? And I'm surprised that pocketnow.com isn't on that list... It's busier than engadget...

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    yea i was surprised eWM wasnt on there, but since it was a Q site for a long while, perhaps they didnt take note of the change...i dunno

7. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    eWM gets no love. Glad I made the switch from EQ. Motorola has pretty much left Windows Mobile and I think Microsoft has duly noted the big wet kiss they laid on Google's Android OS.

When Windows Mobile 7 comes, I expect HTC and Samsung to be leading the way.

Thanks for the congrats. It's always nice to get a little recognition from traditional outlets.

BTW, be sure to check eWM's forum today. I've been working on a host of changes at iCafe over the past few weeks and just rolled them out on eWM. Next up, eA.