1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Crazzzy difficult probleemm !!!!,,

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by sillentslam, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sillentslam

sillentslam New Member

Mar 26, 2013

Sponsored Ad

K look I really need help with my phone I just got it its a HTC one v and I'm having so many. Problems with it its crazy . Today I desided to tackle my problems and spend literally 10 hours trying to figure out how to go beyond the normal " text this picture that " stuff if anyone out there noes anything or can help me out that b great

Sent from my HTC One V using Everything Android

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I don't think you wrote what your problem was. Can you be clearer?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    ^^ Ditto

5. sillentslam

sillentslam New Member

Mar 26, 2013
    I'm trying to root my devise and its really hard I tryed following the form on ov u guys sent me but I really need help was wounderin if there is an app that can do it for u or help u unlock some ov the features on ur phone

Sent from my HTC One V using Everything Android

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Have you ever rooted a phone before? You have to realize that if you are trying something you aren't sure of or comfortable with you could make it into an expensive paperweight.

Let's get back to basics. Have you used the phone for a while to see what it can do? What does it not do that makes you want to root it? What are you hoping to gain by rooting? What features are you trying to access?

Rooting is a process that takes time and effort to make sure it is correct. First is to become familiar with the correct procedure and make sure you read all the way through before starting. Then you have to make sure you have downloaded the correct files. Then read again.

Also understand that rooting can void the warranty so if this is a brand new device you should give it a bit more thought before rooting. Just make sure the possible good outweighs the possible bad.

If you are bound and determined then I suggest this guide. Read as many of the posts and comments you can to lear what, if any, issues others may have run into.

7. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Now that we know the problem you are having is with rooting I have moved this thread to that forum.

I am also closing this thread since weapondrift and I provided the same link in the two threads you were posting to. I do suggest you pay attention to the cautions I raised too.

Please don't open more than one thread as it can become confusing for all. Continue in the other thread should you wish to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.