1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Crop a photo

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by kalva2410, Nov 4, 2008.

1. kalva2410

kalva2410 New Member

Oct 4, 2008

Sponsored Ad

Not sure if anyone else hates this or not..But i certainly do!!! Or perhaps i`m doing it incorrectly..Please tell me otherwise: When i go to crop a photo whether it`s from saving a picture from a web page or a picture taken. It`s seems to me that we have limited range to crop it..Mine only seem to get just the head shots.Instead of getting the whole body per say. I apologize if i`m not correctly saying this right..But hopefully you get the drift.

2. gPhunk

gPhunk New Member

Nov 3, 2008
    If you LONG PRESS on the circle (for myFaves icons) or the square (for cropped pics) it will bring up little arrows which allow you to drag and resize the crop. I will however agree that it sometimes is frustrating that you can't drag out entirely to use the entire pic when cropping for myFaves or a contact icon. One thing that I have found useful is go into your pic folder, select the pic, and crop it to the size you want it in there, you have a bit more freedom. Within the pic app you can re-size both the top and sides individually compared to the entire crop shape.

3. Sponsored Advertisement