1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Data/mms problems

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by ausarjamaal, May 22, 2011.

1. ausarjamaal

ausarjamaal New Member

May 22, 2011

Sponsored Ad

My samsung indulge is not sending or receiving mms messages and data services won't connect unless I turn airplane mode on and off. Help!

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Everything Android

2. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    this sounds like a software issue. See if theres an update for your device.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Blackmet0

Bronze

Apr 5, 2011
    Also try updating your roaming options....I seen this when I was running stock froyo on my vzw DROID x and ran *228 option 2 and it didn't work for me but it was the only option I could find by googling . Went back to custom roms and once again haven't seen it since. Check to see if there are any custom roms for your phone, when I get back to my pc ill search for you too

Sent from the Broodcomb

5. DaleV

DaleV New Member

May 23, 2011
    Most people have had a lot of success with this problem by activating another device with their number/wifi card. Just activate it for about 10 min and send an email, go to the market,or just do something, after the 10 min is up, reactivate old device. It was the fix for when VZW network went nuts, and I have heard others I'm different carriers had good luck with it. If it doesn't work at least it is an easy thing to try.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Everything Android