1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted and Read emails returning as new

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by gina4467, Nov 20, 2009.

1. gina4467

gina4467 New Member

Nov 20, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I have the Motorola Droid and I am having an issue with my emails on my work account reappearing. I mark them as read or even delete them and they return. I have made sure that they deleted on my computer also. I have talked with Verizone and motorola and no one can fix the issue.
    Also does any one have an idea when Roadrunner might be able to sync with this phone, I can't email out using RR because they aren't ready.:016:u:dft006:unhappy

2. animal

Bronze

Nov 16, 2009
    there is an optino in incoming server settings to delete mail from server -> when i delete from inbox. it wasn't enabled on my droid, but i use hotmail. That should fix you up.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. gina4467

gina4467 New Member

Nov 20, 2009
    I tried that originally and it didn't work. I will try it again. How do you use hotmail instead of gmail? It wouldn't take my hotmail account.

5. animal

Bronze

Nov 16, 2009
    Did it not work? Or did it say it won't work unless you have a premium account? I don't have a premium account, but various devices have been able to find my pop 3 information for years.

oh. i misread your message. there's an icon for email instead of gmail you add your hotmail account there

6. gina4467

gina4467 New Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Losing ringtones every time i shut down phone

My droid is now losing all of my uploaded ringtones everytime i shut down the phone. Any one else having this issue?

7. gina4467

gina4467 New Member

Nov 20, 2009
    won't sent through the hotmail though.

will your phone send through the hotmail account?

8. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    From windows live mail you can go to options and forward your hotmail to gmail. Thats how I do it. You can also set up gmail to send from hotmail so your contacts don't know you are using a gmail account.