1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleting emails via Incredible.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Weapondrift, May 5, 2010.

1. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008

Sponsored Ad

For some of us, we have allowed our android to have access to our emails. The only issue that ive been having lately, thats my only complaint is that after I recieve an email on my phone and read it, I go to "delete" and a window pops up saying this email will be deleted. However Ive noticed that a few days will go by (for instance I just got back after my 3day weekend) and the emails have not been deleted...Is this just me, or is their a time stamp on when the emails will be deleted?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    all my emails appear to delete when i delete them
    what type of account are you using?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Yahoo, hotmail and gmail are the accounts I'm using but the yahoo account is what I'm referring to in this instance

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    There is always an issue with Yahoo! You could maybe forward to gmail and see if that helps...

6. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    I have my hotmail sent thru gmail and my deleted mail shows up again a few days later as well

sent from my incredible

7. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    I've found that if you go to menu> delete> case which emails to delete them that works, its an annoying extra step but it does work.

Beta

8. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    Thanks, I'll give it a try and see .

sent from my incredible

9. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Yahoo mail finally has an app. Unfortunately it always runs as a service (17MB). I don't want Yahoo mail to push but I do want an easy way to mark spam.