1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Desire HD rooting problem, i wants to install arabic language how?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by zsangani, Jan 2, 2011.

1. zsangani

zsangani New Member

Jan 2, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Dear all, I face one problem while rooting my DEsire HD, as when i installed visionary all seems to be fine, than i jumped to temroot now, now from there i was encountered with a problem as soon as i hit temp root now my screen went into usual temroot process than after 20 second my display disappeared and i can only see my top time bar and beneath that every thing was black, now when i hit home button after few second i jumped my home page, but than when i again open visionary the same black screen and time bar appears now if i choose to force stop from my setting my visionary stopped but again my phone lags as its cpu clock running on 100%, the only way i can get back to my visionary usual screen is to restart my phone but from there when i use the temroot again all things happened as in my first try.
    Please provide me the solution of this should i jumped into perm root directly or what?

some information related with HTC dhd software
    Android 2.2.1
    (base band version 12.28e.60.140 fu_26.04.02.17_m2
    kernel version
    2.6.32.21-g3d0aaff
    htc-kernel@and18-2 #1
    wed dec 1 17:09:51 cst 2010
    build number
    1.72.405.3 cl296490 release-keys
    software number
    browser version
    webkit 3.1

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. zsangani

zsangani New Member

Jan 2, 2011
    No sorry, before rooting i have updated my dhd because i don't know anything about rooting and its usage, it is just now i came to know its something like hacking your phone so that you can install custom made developers softwares like arabic text.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    You can also try this:
    See if that works to root your phone.

6. zsangani

zsangani New Member

Jan 2, 2011
    i have already gone through with that experiment it seems like i have done something wrong with my temproot or i have updated my htc desire hd to its official firmware 2.2.1, please help me i really need to install customary version of firmware in hy htc dhd