1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

difference on SGS3 new battery

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by kakoiboy, Oct 7, 2013.

1. kakoiboy

kakoiboy New Member

Oct 7, 2013

Sponsored Ad

First thread here...I have to say that battery with increase capacity is latterly day and night much better than stock one. I was overall impressed by MPJ quality and communication.

On stock because of the heavy way I use my Galaxy S3 I had to get an extended life battery...I have a lot accounts syncing, and I am always checking stuff, browsing the website, using GPS and YouTube videos.

Usually my average use last 12-15 hours. My friend on the other hand gets almost one whole days out of his stock battery, so every user is different(wts about urs ?). But surely 15 hours for me isnt good enough, because sometimes my days are longer than that when Im working.. So I really needed to get an extended life battery... and last month I got this battery for my birthday!
    bt9300_2.jpg
    And now I also got a whole day even though under heavy usage and even a little longer after calication.

I aslo download the Android App “Battery Left” to see accurate battery life readings for the new extended battery, and I am glad to find out these great diferences.

2. sirus

sirus New Member

Sep 23, 2013
    You may also lower the setting on brightness...but extra battery also cool especially with huge mah

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. kakoiboy

kakoiboy New Member

Oct 7, 2013
    wow..ur my first reply i've recieved here,thx. I do lower those settings which many threads already said, but it just not that into me...still thanks for ur advice;-)