1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Android 4.0 support Flash player

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by sunilmkt, Apr 5, 2013.

1. sunilmkt

sunilmkt New Member

Dec 4, 2012

Sponsored Ad

In my micromax A- 110, having android 4.0 version. but when I am trying to run flash player it shows unable to run. So just i want to know android 4.0 support flash player. if any one have other solution please give me.

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I believe there may have been support for 4.0, but that was pulled for 4.1.

See if this may help you and report back.....

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Also, try Puffin Browser. Plays most flash sites I have tried...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

5. sunilmkt

sunilmkt New Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Could you tell me more about Puffin Browser. actually I don't have any idea about it.

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    It is a browser that supports Flash. Looks like it has good reviews in the Play Store.

Google can be your friend....Here is a link to the Play Download and information.....

7. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    By the way, looks like the free version only supports Flash for a two week trial period. The $2.99 full version would then be required.

Also there may be an issue with local content if you live outside the US so make sure you read the provided information carefully.

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Just sideload the flash apk file, reboot, and use the stock browser. Done.

9. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    I have the flash apk on here. I still have no luck with original browser. For example, ABC.com tells me I need Flash to use....

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

10. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

I havent used it in a while, but when I did it worked just fine. I use Chrome now, and I don't even miss Flash.

11. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Tried it again just now. No matter which UI I choose in browser settings, flags sites don't seem to work. The main ones I use are the TV sites. They all work in Puffin. Supposed to work on Dolphin browser as well, but I haven't had much luck with that.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

12. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007