1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolphin Browser gets pinch zoom...

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by rickthestick, Nov 25, 2009.

1. rickthestick

rickthestick New Member

Nov 22, 2009

Sponsored Ad

...in the latest update. Move over iPhone. :dft012:wink

2. Malvado

Malvado New Member

Aug 26, 2008
    wow thanks for the update =]

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    here is a bit more info

via Engadget

5. jim9112

jim9112 New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    So far I like ill give it a few more days before i make it my default browser

6. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Not really a fan of the interface in the browser and the way it looks on the droid ill stick with the default browser for now. I keep uninstalling the dolphin browser after I "test it out" just because I cant seem to get around the way the screen looks with it open, almost a tad fuzzy and things seem to be cut off a little bit.

7. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    I am very impressed with the Droids browser. The built in zoom function seems to work very well at rendering pages. And I bet it won't be long before pinch zoom comes to android 2.0 But, its the flash I really am looking forward to. All and all I don't think there is a better phone out there.

Posted by 1 happy Droid owner. :thumbup:

8. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    there is another browser that has pinch zoom called xscope lite, has a much better interface and works well on the droid :dft010:big_smile

9. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Is that what you use ?

10. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Just started using it last night enjoyed it.

11. tj!2k6

Bronze

Aug 7, 2006
    Hmmm, Dolphin seems to like to randomly reboot my Droid... this behavior began immediately after installation of Dolphin.

Four reboots later Dolphin is gone and my phone is finally back to normal again.

Gonna give Xscope a shot.