1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Downloads from Myxer.com can't be saved

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by jonesboy6, Dec 23, 2009.

1. jonesboy6

jonesboy6 New Member

Nov 10, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I download ringtones from Myxer.com but the droid has no "save as" option.WTF!

2. Milk With Pulp

Milk With Pulp New Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Download Astro File Manager, Let me see if I can do it myself.
    I do not download ringtones, I usually just make them, I love the open formats to choose from.

[​IMG]
    Mabilo Program Running

#2 Milk With Pulp, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Milk With Pulp

Milk With Pulp New Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Just now when I registered and attempted, It tells me their is not enough space to download the song, Using Dolphin Browser set to download straight to the SD card. Will play with it.

Not sure what is causing it, Will do some searching, unless anyone else can offer knowledge, I use for now if I do not have a PC around me Mabilo Ringtone App.

I will show pictures of it.

[​IMG]
    Running a Search

[​IMG]
    Clicked a Search Result

[​IMG]

Previewing the song before I download it.

[​IMG]
    After downloading, you can go to the main Mabilo screen, click downloads and it shows your ringtones that are downloaded click assign and you receive that image

5. jonesboy6

jonesboy6 New Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Milk with pulp!

I have Mabilo installed and i also have ringdroid for cropping my own ringtones however I love Myxer which is now compatable with droid! Myxer has a infinite selection of free ringtones as well as the feature to make my own. but once i download to my droid there is no feature to "save as" which pisses me off!