1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Droid Ads Take Over CNN

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Nov 11, 2009.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

Not sure if anyone has bumped into the new online ads for the DROID. I've only seen these for the iPod touch. Verizon is certainly investing some $$ into advertising.

[​IMG]

Story> Droid Ad Takes Over CNN

#1 chris, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  2. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007

love it!!!

#2 dragonfly, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Eugene

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    I still think they should put more of a star wars spin on it to follow the driod theme. Even just have the verizon guy in a hooded robe doing the jedi hand thing and saying "these are the driods your looking for"

5. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    hahaha ... That would be great !!!

6 more days !!!

6. Eugene

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    They may be marketing at a younger crowd that may not have seen episode IV back in the day though, so many may not catch the reference

7. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    they made a squeal to episode 3!?

8. Eugene

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007

<does jedi hand wave>You do not want to be on this forum, you want to go home and be with your family.

9. DroidRobot12

Bronze

Nov 13, 2009
    The commercials are what got my curiousity flowing. I did research online after that and decided to give the Droid/verizon service a try. The advertising certainly worked on me.