1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Droid Eris Forum or combine with Hero discussion

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by slapout, Nov 6, 2009.

1. slapout

slapout New Member

Jul 16, 2007

Sponsored Ad

Since the Eris is no longer a "future" phone, can it get it's own section now? Or should we use the "Droid" section to discuss all Droid branded phones? Should the Hero section include the Eris?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    the eris is verizons hero
    so we will probably add the eris to the hero forum...

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. slapout

slapout New Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Thanks. I'm sorry if I came across as demanding, I'm just excited. :) I really appreciate all the work the admins do here and at the EverythingWM forums.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    nope its all good!
    todays a busy Android day!

6. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    I'm thinking we break out the Droid Eris, but I'll leave it up to debate. Should we move discussion around the Droid Eris to the Hero forum or create it's own forum category?

7. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Moved this to the now functioning (I hope) general discussion. If you have trouble posting here, please send me a PM. Due the integration with everythingWM, there are some hiccups now and again.

8. slapout

slapout New Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Looks like the Droid and the Droid Eris are both backordered at Bestbuy.com. Hope that's a good sign.