1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Droid Launch Day

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Neutrino, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Neutrino

Bronze

Sep 30, 2009
  2. teddyearp

Bronze

May 21, 2009
    OK, we've got this thread, Droid Launch Day, and another, Droid Release date, both posted by a Mod. Hmmm. . . . where do I post?

Well, I post here. Just got done with my online order of a Motorola A855 phone, and it's 9:45 PST. Ordered the 'face-in' holster and the car dock. Was able to select a different shipping address (to work), expect it on Monday. No driving, no lines, no waiting, no hassle, no sh!t.

all I gotta do is wait for that happy FedEx van.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Should have pre-ordered from best buy thats what i did so i wouldnt have to worry about lines, waiting, hassle, AND dont need to worry about the stupid mail in rebate. picking up my droid at 12:30 SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!

5. teddyearp

Bronze

May 21, 2009
    Yeah, but I live way out in the sticks. Closest Best Buy is 100 miles, closest VZW store is 70. And with the online order, my MIR was instant as well.

6. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Well than def the right move for you than bud.