1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Droid marketplace

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Weapondrift, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008

Sponsored Ad

Is there a way to automatically set up your CC# and save it to the phone for the market place? I was going to overclock my brothers droid this evening but apparently 1) he didnt have a CC number and says that it doesnt charge his cell bill. and 2) hes not rooted.

2. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    You must be rooted to overclock...
    And you need a debit or credit card to set up your google checkout account for the market.

You can take the easy route to root through DMupdater

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    well what Im asking is...is there a way to save your CC to the marketplace

5. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    it saves it automagicaly ... applies it to the phone.

6. TreeFrog

Bronze

Aug 27, 2007
    ya..ever since i bought my first app from the marketplace it saved the CC info...only showing the last 4 digits. I believe its all saved through google checkout....

7. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Yes you are absolutely correct sir ! ! !

8. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Has anyone tried to remove their credit card number from Google Checkout? All these online services seem to keep your card number forever. I got another card just to use online so if it gets compromised it won't mess with my personal or business cards.

9. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Go here ...http://checkout.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=29072