1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Droid Multi-media Dock Review (Mobility Today)

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Neutrino, Nov 3, 2009.

1. lildman

lildman New Member

Jul 11, 2008

Sponsored Ad

you can set three different alarms on the Droid. One of which allows for multiple days (work days) the other two can be individual.

2. Eugene

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    Are the alarms tied to the calendar in any way, say for example will it not alarm on a holiday?

For many years I've been using different calendar/pim programs and hardware like pda's and phones and the current design of mimicing a paper calendar is full of limitations. I run into this all the time and this is an example, I should be able to set a category of Holiday in my calendar and the alarm clock app will know to not alarm me on those days. or if I have varying work hours different days, my wife ran into that in college, her classes started at different times during different days. We went around to several different stores and finally found an alarm clock that could have a different alarm for different days and then we bought one after playing with the display model and got home and found out it was revised and didn't include that feature. We took it back and they gave us the display model instead of one in the box. But I see this could be a nice feature as its easy enough for someone to put ina recurring appointment in their calendar for their class schedule and let the alarm clock app figure it out.

3. Sponsored Advertisement